Workplace – Kaunas
- Build and maintain clients relations understanding their needs;
- Active work with current B2B customers from local and international markets;
- For sales results and creating value for our company and customers;
- Training customers about our products and working systems;
- Understaning customers business and helping us grow together;
- New product introduction and marketing campaigns implementation;
- Coordinate and support other B2B managers;
- Assess current sales processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them;
- Competitors analysis.
What do we expect?
- University degree;
- More than 3 years of working expierence in sales position, preferably working in the position of a Key Account Manager or Sales Manager B2B or very similar role;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong sales, management and problem solving skills;
- Ability to take a leadership;
- We expect you to have very good English and Russian skills both written and spoken;
- We hope you are a quick learner, initiative, active, creative and result-oriented person, who is driven by challenges.
1750-2455 €/mon. gross
Depends of qualification of individual candidate and will be discussed on interview.
Please contact +370 679 16689 or firstname.lastname@example.org